ADVANCED PLANCHE

PRESSES & PUSH-UPS

Push your planche game to the next level!

For athletes who want to master planche press and planche push-ups.

The program is entirely based on personal experience. I will show my deliberate training methods which helped me achieving completeness in the planche game.

There are many planche skills that can be included in a combo. They all can be simplified into 3 main groups – planche hold, planche presses and planche pushups. In this product I cover the presses and the push-ups.

Strength
80%
Balance
40%
Mindset
100%
3

What the product includes?

E-BOOK

E-book including programs for planche press and planche push-up and covering all you need to know about both skills

30+ VIDEOS

In addition to the photos in the e-book, there are also related to the topic videos for better understanding.

PERSONAL CONTACT

Bonus. Personal contact with me. By purchasing this product, you have a chance to ask me questions regarding the topic of the e-book. Contact me on my Instagram page @viktor_kamenov

MORE PROGRESS, LESS INJURIES

Get the most of your training by implementing my techniques. Each program is divided into 6 levels, that will help you achieve smoother progress without injuries.

LEARN THE PROPER TECHNIQUE

Less attempts with a proper execution can be far more beneficial then many attempts with incorrect technique. Start training with a proper form and you will increase your progress.

FIX THE PROBLEMS

Probably you feel lack of strength in the lower or higher point in the push up, you always bend during a press or you have some other problem? All that can be fixed once you look deeply into the technique and start implementing the correct way of training. I cover the most common problems and their fixes.

About Viktor Kamenov

VK is calisthenics athlete with more than 9 years experience, mostly renowned with his statics skills and top achievements in calisthenics competitions. Since 2017 he has made many workshops around Europe and Asia. One of his passions is to share experience and help the people to build faster and safer progress.

FAQs

What is the product format?

After the purchase you will receive PDF e-book + videos.

 

How strong should I be to start the program?

It is perfect for everyone who can do at least 5 seconds of  straddle planche hold. If you are still too far away from that level, then you can check my beginner full planche program here

 What equipment do I need?

For the 90 percent of the program you will use only floor, low parallettes and your own bodyweight. For the other 10 percent you will need only 2 dumbbells, 2 knee weights and 1 rubber band and a high parallettes.

How I will receive the product?

By purchasing the product, the system automatically makes you an account on my site. Go to ‘’MY ACCOUNT’’ -> ‘’DOWNLOADS’’ and get your product.

Important! The product do not cover maltese planche.

START TODAY!

35€

35€